- Presented The Perioperative Logbook @ Bournemouth University (CODP)
- Exhibited in Innovation section @ AfPP Residential Conference
- GRPR Compliance
- Work begins on optimising current system for better mobile integration.
- Start development strategy talks.
- Template changes to allow extra features in current developement.
- New Reflective Practice module introduced.
- The Perioperative Logbook was featured on the Podcast PIPCast.
- Multi-score 360 feedback introduced.
- Introduction of personal procedures.
- ODP Logbook becomes The Perioperative Logbook.
- Integration of MailChimp for newsletters.
- Website template redesign with better mobile compatibility.
- ntroduction of reports and graphs.
- Course's, Journel's & Recovery modules released.
- GCS calculations added.
- Extended profile fields introduced for future mapping to reports.
- Started dialogue with AfPP.
- Whole website goes SSL secure for added security.
- PHP 7.0 testing and change over.
- Started dialogue with CODP.
- To make The ODP Logbook sustainable in the long term it was decided to move to a Subscription Based service.
- A large number of 'behind the scenes' started to happen.
- The core code running The ODP Logbook was upgraded.
- Over 5000 cases logged by users.
- Complete system update and front-end redesign.
- The ODP Logbook went live early in 2011.
- Work began on Surgical / Recovery logging.
The original concept was designed and beta tested.